Meditation for Corpus Christi: The Inexhaustible Mystery of the Eucharist – Sr Kathryn's Podcast – Touching the Sunrise
O Eucharistic heart of Jesus, In you I find hope and freedom, truth and belonging, forgiveness and healing, friendship and mercy and life! In your Eucharistic heart, O Jesus Christ, I experience the greatest love. You make me worthy of love, you make me capable of loving others as you have loved me. O Jesus, in the Eucharist you rescue me from despair by attaching me to yourself, the Source of all Life. Without you I can do nothing (John 15:5).
- Meditation for Corpus Christi: The Inexhaustible Mystery of the Eucharist
- How the stillness of God can help us be still….
- When You Wonder How the Pieces Fit Together: A Midlife Reflection
- Let Jesus break open your heart: An Easter meditation
- Jesus meets us at our charcoal fires
- St Patrick: Wisdom on Hospitality and Protection
- What are you doing for Lent?
- Lent 2021: Jesus says “Come” and “Trust”
- Song of Quiet Trust: A Midlife Meditation
- Blessed be the Lord who has come to us and set us free